- 10 dried figs, diced, hard stalk removed
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup Brazil nuts
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 cup LSA mix (linseed, almonds and sunflower seeds)
- Combine everything except the cocoa powder, the raspberries and half a cup of the LSA mix in a food processor until smooth and slightly sticky.
- Add the cocoa powder a bit at a time. Take a bit of the dough, put a raspberry
in the centre, and form into a 2.5cm ball.
- Roll the ball in the remaining LSA mix to coat.
- Put the fruit balls in the refrigerator in an air tight container.