In order to prepare this speedily, you’ll need to get organised and pop some strawberries into the freezer the night before you want to make it. Otherwise, you can use any other berries you have available frozen such as blueberries or raspberries. If you want a stronger strawberry flavour, allow the strawberries to slightly defrost before making, but the mousse texture won’t be as thick.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 2
- Prep Time Overnight berry freezing + 2 minutes
- Cooking Time 3 minutes
- 1/2 cup avocado flesh (about 1/2 large avocado)
- 1 cup (120g) frozen strawberries*
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder (or cocoa)
- 2 tablespoons Vitasoy Oat and Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
*Other berries may be substituted.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes until very smooth. Serve immediately.