- 150 g dairy free spread
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 ½ cups gluten free self-raising flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup Vitasoy Ricemilk Original
- Patty cases
- 4 cups pure icing sugar
- Food colouring
- 100g dairy free spread
- 3 Tbsp Vitasoy Ricemilk
- Lollies to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and line a 12-hole muffin tin with patty cases.
- Beat the dairy free spread, sugar and vanilla essence with electric beaters until pale and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well between additions.
- Fold the flour into the egg mixture in batches, alternating with the Vitasoy Ricemilk.
- Spoon the mixture into the patty cases and bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Decorate with icing and lollies.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Spoon into piping bag and decorate each cupcake. Add lollies to finish.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve