Start the chocolate feast day off right with a quick breakfast full of protein and energy for the kids that’s still a bit fun!
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 3 minutes
- 1 tablespoon oil or butter
- 4 large eggs
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular
- 4 slices proscuitto or cooked bacon (for ears)
- 2 olives, cut into 8 pieces (for eyes)
- 4 squares red capsicum (for nose)
- small bunch chives (for whiskers)
- toast, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil or butter in a medium frying pan over high heat. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the Soy Milky. Season with a little salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Pour into the frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, dragging the cooked egg from the edges to the centre until all the egg is cooked.
- Divide the scrambled eggs into 4 small bowls. Pull apart each slice of proscuitto into two strips and shape into bunny ears. Decorate the eggs with the ingredients for the ears, eyes, nose and whiskers. Serve with toast, if you like.