This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to a great vanilla ice cream or could also be used on crepes or pancakes.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 6
- Prep Time 0 minutes
- Cooking Time 10 minutes
- 50g blueberries
- 50ml Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to another container or squeezy bottle and allow to stand for 5 minutes. The sauce will thicken on standing.
- Pour over your favourite ice cream and enjoy.
Refrigerate the berries, soymilk and syrup to create an instant cold sauce.