Really quick and easy to prepare the night before so that breakfast time is a breeze. Hearty oats help keep you feeling satisfied until lunchtime.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 1
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time Overnight chilling
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt (coconut yoghurt for dairy free version)
- 3/4 cup Vitasoy Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- Nuts, fresh fruit and maple syrup, to serve
Vitasoy Coconut Milk Original may be substituted.
- Place the oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and shredded coconut into a glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add the yoghurt and Vitasoy Coconut Milk Unsweetened and stir for 30 seconds until the chia seeds start to swell and no longer sit dry on the top or sink to the bottom. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight, or at least 4 hours
- Spoon into a serving dish and top with nuts, fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup.