This is an easy and delicious pudding that is an easy dessert recipe.
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 1 - 2 hours soaking time
- Cooking Time 15 minutes
- 2 cups Vitasoy Oat & Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup tapioca pearls
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon corn starch (mixed with 1 teaspoon of water)
- Pinch of nutmeg
You can usually find tapioca pearls at your local supermarket near the maple syrup.
- Soak tapioca pearls for 1 hour. Drain.
- In a pot on medium heat, add all ingredients and bring to a simmer.
Simmer for 15 minutes or so until the mixture begins to thicken and the tapioca pearls have turned translucent without any white in the centre.
- Divide between desired containers and chill for a couple of hours until set.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve