Are you sick of your smoothies getting watered down by ice cubes? I’ve found a solution! Make ice cubes out of soymilk and chocolate and jazz up a glass of soymilk or smoothie with cubes that will keep it chilled AND tasty. You can even eat the cubes on their own as a guilt-free treat, yum!
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves makes 24
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 4 hours chilling
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder (or cocoa)
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 250ml Soy Milky Lite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the cacao powder to a blender then pour over the hot water. Pulse briefly to combine to a smooth paste.
- Pour in the Soy Milky Lite and vanilla extract and process until smooth and combined.
- Pour into two, 12 capacity, ice cube trays and place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight. Serve in a glass of soymilk, your favourite smoothie or as a sweet treat on their own!
Note: These can be adapted to suit your needs. Leave out the chocolate powder and water to make a more neutral flavour that will work with almost any drink.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve