Chicken And Vegetable Pasta Bake
- 400g gluten free spiral or penne pasta
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 skinless chicken breast fillet, diced
- ½ red capsicum (100g), diced
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small head of broccoli (120g), cut into flowerettes
- 4 spring onions, green section only, chopped
- 2 cups Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 2 tablespoons maize cornflour
- 2 teaspoons seeded mustard
- 50g light tasty cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Cook gluten free pasta until just cooked (al dente).
- While pasta is cooking, heat non-stick fry pan and cook garlic and chicken for 5 minutes. Add capsicum, mushrooms and broccoli to fry pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In a microwave proof jug, combine Vitasoy Soy Milky Light and cornflour. Heat in microwave oven for 1 ½ minutes on high. Remove and stir thoroughly. Cook for another 1 ½ minutes.
- Stir through seeded mustard and season with pepper. Add cooked pasta, spring onion and white sauce to fry pan and stir thoroughly.
- Place in casserole dish and sprinkle with tasty cheese. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve