Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 small pears, cut into small chunks with the skin on
- 1 tbsp. raisins
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Vitasoy Soy & Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. toasted coconut shavings
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- In a small pan, combine the pears, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla bean, coconut oil and water, and simmer for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the Vitasoy Soy & Almond Milk and chia seeds to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into a jar or bowl and top with mixed nuts and coconut shavings.