A quick, fun and nutritious breakfast for hot summer days. Make this gluten free by substituting the oats for quinoa flakes.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 2
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 0 mins
- 3 tbs fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1 tbs honey
- 4 tbs Vitasoy Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 2 tbs rolled oats
- 2 tbs shredded coconut
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 bananas
- 2 tbs sultanas
- Place the ricotta, peanut butter, honey and Vitasoy Almond Milk Unsweetened into a bowl and mash with a fork until smooth and combined. Set aside.
- Place the rolled oats, coconut and chia seeds onto a plate and mix with your fingers to combine.
- Peel the bananas and spread all over with the ricotta mixture using a knife. Keep a few tablespoons aside to use later. Lay the bananas down on the plate and roll in the oat mixture, pressing gently to coat.
- Slice into 1cm thick rounds and place onto serving plates. Dollop a bit of ricotta mixture onto the centre of each piece and garnish with a sultana to look like sushi filling. Serve immediately.