This is an easy salad that can be whipped up in no time. A little splash of soymilk in the tomato dressing gives it a beautifully creamy edge and any leftovers can be used in so many ways; on top of tacos in place of salsa, on baked potatoes or over roast vegetables. Or try stirring through pasta or cous cous.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cooking Time None
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and quartered
- 4 cups baby spinach, washed and dried
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin kernels
- 1 very ripe tomato, diced
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Vitasoy Original Soymilk
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Arrange spinach, avocado and pumpkin kernels on a serving platter or 4 individual plates.
- Place all the dressing ingredients into a small food processor or blender and blitz until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the dressing over the salad and serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve