- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 6 (makes about 1 cup)
- Prep Time 2 minutes
- Cooking Time 5 minutes
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and stoned
- 1 fat garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2-3 sprigs coriander, leaves picked
- 1 lime, juiced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Add the chickpeas, avocado, garlic, tahini and coriander leaves into the bowl of food processor and process for a few minutes until it forms a rough paste.
- Add the lime juice, soymilk and salt and process until smooth, adding a little extra lime juice or soymilk if needed to get the consistency you like.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately with pita chips and crunchy raw veggies. Best eaten on the day it is made as it discolours if kept in the fridge.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve