This is a great way for kids (and adults) to feel fuller for longer when snacking on fruit; the nut butter and cereal add fibre and yumminess too! Feel free to swap out the apple for banana or pear and the rice puffs for your favourite cereal. For something a little more indulgent, use chocolate spread.
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 1
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (such as almond, peanut or macadamia)
- 2 tablespoons Vitasoy Oatmilk Original*
- 1 apple, sliced into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup rice puffs (or your favourite cereal)
* Any of the Vitasoy range of soymilks, ricemilks or oatmilks may be substituted, including the flavoured options.
- Mix together the nut butter and oatmilk in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture onto the apple wedges using a knife, then sprinkle with rice puffs and serve. They're best made just before eating.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve