This vegan recipe is extremely easy and also amazingly delicious with a hint of spices, fragrant carrot, maple sweetness and crunchy walnuts… You can’t go wrong! Enjoy!
- Recipe by Veggieful
- Serves 4
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cooking Time 90 seconds
- 3 tablespoons flour (flour of choice)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons Vitasoy Soy Milky Lite
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (plus more for drizzling)
- 2 walnuts, finely chopped
- dash of vanilla extract
- big pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 small carrot, grated
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and whisk (or preferable beat with electric beaters) until combined without lumps.
Pour into a mug.
Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds until risen and fluffy.
Drizzle with maple syrup.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve