To have this recipe ready in 5 minutes you’ll need to get organised the night
before, but once the fruit is frozen all you have to do is blitz it up in the
food processor and, bam!, you’ve got instant sorbet that’s dairy-free, has no
added sugar and is super healthy. Enjoy!
- Recipe by Christie Connelly
- Serves 6 to 8 scoops
- Prep Time 5 minutes (plus overnight freezing time)
- Cooking Time 0 minutes
- 2 large bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen until completely solid
- 2 small mangoes, peeled, sliced and frozen until completely solid
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Vitasoy Oatmilk Original*
- 2-3 passionfruits, to garnish (optional)
* You can substitute any Vitasoy Oatmilk or Ricemilk in this recipe with similar results.
- Place the frozen mango and frozen banana into the bowl of a food processor. Pour in the oatmilk and blitz for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
- Serve immediately for the perfect soft sorbet texture topped with fresh passionfruit. If preferred, transfer to a plastic container and freeze until ready to serve, however you will need to sit the container at room temperature for 10 minutes or so to soften before it becomes soft enough to scoop.
Nutritional Analysis – Amount per Serve