Standard Terms and Conditions
Games of Skill
VITASOY GOODNESS BAG COMPETITION WITH RACHAEL FINCH
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and venues/outlets associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. The competition commences at [8:00] [EST] on [31/10/14] and closes at [23.59] on 03/11/14 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter, participants must:
1. Repost Rachael Finch’s Vitasoy Goodness post via Instagram and include the hashtag #VitasoyCoconut; and
2. Describe (in the caption to their Instagram post) their favourite type of coconut milk smoothie to make using Vitasoy coconut milk as an ingredient.
3. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the most creative and original answers. The best entry, as determined by the judges, will receive a Vitasoy Goodness pack (prize).
5. Judging will take place at [10.00] [EST] on [04/11/14]. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Promoter.
6. The prize pack consists of 1x Omniblend Vonyx 2L Blender (RRP 399), 1x Vitasoy Coconut Milk original (RRP $3.79), 1x Vitasoy Coconut Milk unsweetened (RRP $3.79), 2 x LSA Lime & Turquoise Tumblers (RRP $18), Nigella Lawson Measuring Cups (RRP $30), 1x Beach towel (RRP $99), Swell Stone insulated drink bottle (RRP $49.95), Patchwork beach bag (RRP $39.95), Fujifilm digital camera (RRP $169), Gift card ($100) anything else. Total value of prize packs is $912.48 (RRP). There is one prize pack to be won. Total value of prize pack is $912.48. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Warranty cover will not be provided as part of the prize.
If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited after 7 days of the winner being notified, the Promoter may deem any winner as ineligible to receive the prize. In that event, the Promoter will reconvene the Judges on 17/11/14 at the same time and place as the first judging in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The next most creative and original entry, in the discretion of the Judges, will be deemed the replacement winner.
7. The winner(s) will be notified via Instagram by 10.11.14. The Promoter or a representative of the Promoter will contact the winners in writing by tagging them in their prize winning Instagram post. Participants will be required to supply their email address for further correspondence.
8. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
9. If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize or element of a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
12. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, and to the extent permitted by law, releases Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
13. Instagram entries will be deemed accepted at the time of transmission if all mandatory fields are completed. In any dispute relating to whether entries have been received or not will be determined by the Promoter, whose decision is final. Any entry that contains content that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to be incomplete, inaccurate, underage, erroneous, ineligible, offensive, misleading, inappropriate or incomprehensible will be deemed invalid, as well as any entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, considers to infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Instagram must be in accordance with Instagram terms (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/).
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter publishing their name and/or associated entry on the Promoter’s website and associated social media pages including Facebook and Instagram.
15. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that the Promoter has an unrestricted, irrevocable, transferable, divisible right and licence to use and modify their entry for the purposes of the Promoter’s business without the payment of any further fee or compensation. The entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
Entrants further warrant and agree that:
a. they will not submit any content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b. all of the content (other than content provided by the Promoter for reposting) has been personally created by them, and does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
c. they have full authority to grant the Promoter the rights referred to in these Terms & Conditions; and
d. they will indemnify the Promoter against all loss, damage and liabilities arising from a breach of any of the warranties in these Terms & Conditions.
16. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, entry, and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter is Vitasoy Australia Products (ACN 18 088 959 835) of 737 Bourke St, Docklands, Victoria 3008